16 Roberts Avenue Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
Historic, romantic Victorian B&B located in the heart of Bar Harbor, nestled on a quiet, tree-shaded street. A short walk to downtown, galleries, world-class restaurants, waterfront, shops, tours, and museums. Two miles from Acadia National Park main entrance and visitor's center. All rooms and suites offer private bath, AC/heat. Some with fireplaces and private deck. All rooms/suites include full, gourmet breakfasts prepared by a professional chef. Our cooked-to-order menu changes daily and offers several options. Warm hospitality and personalized concierge service.
Built circa 1903, Maples Inn once hosted wealthy Gilded Age visitors to Mount Desert Island. Today, the Maples is your destination for warm and skillful hospitality, a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, well-appointed guest rooms and suites, and delicious breakfasts with local Maine fare as their focus. At the Maples Inn, we go the extra mile. It's who we are.
We are dedicated to making your Bar Harbor, Maine bed and breakfast experience enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable!
All guest rooms include:
- Complimentary hot breakfast cooked to order with choice of entrees. Our breakfast menu changes daily.
- Private baths with walk-in showers.
- 24/7 gourmet Fair Trade coffees, teas, and hot chocolate.
- Afternoon cookies, pastries, and other treats baked fresh daily.
- Plush spa quality robes.
- Premium, luxury bedding.
- Hair dryer and eco-friendly Living Green shampoo, conditioner, soaps, and lotion.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Complimentary Mount Desert Spring Water of Maine.
- Air conditioning/heat
- Fireplace (White Birch Suite), private deck (Red Oak Room).
- The Maples Inn offers several off-street parking spaces for guests, and there is parking available on our quiet, residential, one-way street.
Please note that we do not have TVs in our guest rooms or common areas. Our guests may use the inn's free WiFi to keep up on the news, and stream movies and other entertainment.
We offer our guests warm and attentive concierge service. Need a recommendation? A restaurant reservation? Do you have a special request? We're here for you!